Student Services at US University
As a US University student, you’ll have access to the resources you need to succeed, both on campus in San Diego, and through convenient online resources.
New Student Information and Exams
- Student Orientation Dates: All new students must attend orientation.
- Student Handbook (pdf): All the university information you need in one printable handbook, including class schedules, fees, military reimbursement, credit transfers, and more.
- Student Code of Conduct (pdf): We encourage an atmosphere of respect and integrity at U.S. University.
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP): Accelerate your program and graduate sooner.
- U.S. University Library in Chula Vista
- U.S. University Online Full Text Databases
- Online References and Resources for General Education and Liberal Studies,
- Teaching and Education, and Nursing and Health
- Other San Diego Universities’ Libraries
Your Educational Advisor
- What Your Educational Advisor Will Do for You
- The “Familia” Advising Model
US University advisors, teachers, and staff are here to support your decision to get your degree, whether you’re enrolled in a California teaching credential program or a general education bachelor’s degree program, or are taking registered nurse (RN) classes.
US University Student Services is located on campus in Chula Vista, CA. Call us to schedule an appointment with an educational advisor or enrollment advisor.