USU Proud To Host SCORE Workshop Series
February 22, 2017
United States University is proud to host a series of workshops by SCORE San Diego. SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
These low-cost workshops will be presented by our area’s leading experts in their field. Learn how to start, promote, or expand your business – no matter what size or industry!
- Friday February 24th, 9am–12pm: Your Business Entity – What Type Is Best For You
- Friday March 3rd, 9am–12pm: CRM – Digital Business Automation for Sales and Marketing
- Wednesday March 8th, 9am–12pm: Customer Service, Retention, & Satisfaction
- Tuesday March 14th, 9am–12pm: Pay-Per-Click: Increasing Traffic to Your Website
- Saturday April 1st, 9am–12pm: Business Plan C – Will You Make Money
- Saturday April 1st, 1pm–4pm: Are You Ready to Start Your Own Business?
- Saturday April 8th, 9am-12pm: Financing Your Business
- Saturday April 8th, 1pm-4pm: Business Basics
- Tuesday April 18th, 9am-12pm: Leveraging Video Marketing to Engage Your Target Audience, Drive Traffic, and Generate Leads
- Tuesday April 18th, 1pm-4pm: Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
- Friday April 21st, 1pm-4pm: QuickBooks Basic Part 1
- Saturday April 22nd, 1pm-4pm: Business Plan A – You, the Market and the Competition
- Friday April 28th, 9am-12pm: SEO – How to Get More Traffic to Your Website Using Search Engines
- Friday April 28th, 1pm-4pm: QuickBooks Basic Part 2
- Saturday April 29th, 9am-12pm: Mastering the Sales Process
- Saturday April 29th, 1pm-4pm: Business Plan B – Setting Goals & Telling the World
- Friday May 5th, 9am–12pm: QuickBooks Advanced
- Saturday May 6th, 9am-12pm: Are You Ready to Start Your Own Business?
- Saturday May 6th, 1pm-4pm: Business Plan C – Will You Make Money
- Wednesday May 10th, 9am-4pm: Your Business Entity – What Type is Best for You
- Thursday May 11th, 9am-12pm: Email Marketing: Get Started with the Basics
- Friday May 12th, 1pm-5pm: QuickBooks Online
- Saturday May 13th, 9am-12pm: Business Basics
- Saturday May 13th, 1pm-4pm: Financing Your Business
- Tuesday May 16th, 9am-12pm: CRM – Digital Business Automation for Sales and Marketing
- Wednesday May 17th, 9am-12pm: Financial Statements -Their Importance and How to Use Them
- Sunday, May 20th, 9am-12pm: Business Plan A – You, the Market and the Competition
- Tuesday May 23rd, 9am-12pm: Online Advertising – Fastest, Predictable and Affordable Way to Grow Your Business
- Thursday May 25th, 9am-12pm: Costing, Pricing, Break Even Analysis