SCORE San Diego Workshops at USU – July 2017 Schedule
June 21, 2017
United States University is proud to continue to host the SCORE San Diego workshop series this July. SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
These low-cost workshops will be presented by our area’s leading experts in their field. Learn how to start, promote, or expand your business – no matter what size or industry!
- Thursday, July 6, 9am to 12pm – Hire and Manage Great Employees
- Friday, July 7, 9am to 12pm – SEO – How to Get More Traffic to Your Website Using Search Engines
- Tuesday, July 11, 1pm to 4pm – Internet Marketing in the Real World
- Wednesday, July 12, 9am to 12pm – QuickBooks Basic Part 1
- Saturday July 15, 1pm to 4pm – Business Plan C: Will You Make Money
- Tuesday, July 18, 9am to 12pm – Leveraging Video Marketing to Engage Your Target Audience
- Tuesday, July 18, 1pm to 4pm- Your Business Entity – What Type is Best for You
- Wednesday, July 19, 9am to 12pm – QuickBooks Basic Part 2
- Saturday, July 22, 1pm to 4pm – Financing Your Business
- Saturday, July 22, 9am to 12pm – Grow Your Business…You’ve Survived, Now Thrive
- Tuesday, July 25, 1pm to 4pm – Insurance – How to Protect You and Your Business
- Wednesday, July 26, 9am to 12pm – QuickBooks Advanced
- Thursday, July 27, 9am to 12pm – Mastering the Sales Process
- Friday, July 28, 1pm to 4pm – Mastering Social Media Advertising for Small Business
- Saturday, July 29, 9am to 12pm – Are You Ready to Start Your Own Business?