USU to Host SCORE San Diego’s Workshop on Writing A Business Plan – Saturday April 1st, 2017
February 22, 2017
United States University is proud to host SCORE San Diego’s workshop, “Business Plan C: Will You Make Money?” on Saturday, April 1st from 9am – 12pm.
This workshop focuses on two key elements – will you make money and will you finish your plan. You will be given a financial planning template and participate in an interactive look at the effects of varying cost and revenue assumption.
- The universal language of number, cash, P&L and Balance Sheet, fixed and variable expenses.
- Obligations to investors, whether the money is coming from just you, family and friends or a lending institution.
- Advice on refining goals and writing an enticing executive summary
- Pitfalls to avoid in finishing your plan
- 10 questions to ask about your plan
- How SCORE can help you finish your plan
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
Registration is open now, click here to reserve your spot today!