USU to Host SCORE San Diego’s Workshop on Video Marketing – Tuesday, April 18th, 2017
February 22, 2017
United States University is proud to host SCORE San Diego’s workshop, “Leveraging Video Marketing to Engage Your Target Audience, Drive Traffic, and Generate Leads” on Saturday, April 18th from 9am – 12pm.
Nearly all business owners understand the need to have a digital or online presence but one of the most powerful digital tools available to small businesses is video marketing. Other than face-to-face meetings, video is by far the strongest connection you can make with your target audience. This workshop goes far beyond simple video production to helping your videos reach your audience and engage them.
- Essential research before you get started
- Basic equipment to start on a small budget
- Scripting your videos for greatest impact and conversion
- Optimizing videos to rank and be found on Google, YouTube, and major social media channels (Video SEO)
- Social video marketing vs. search
- Live video streaming
- Copywriting and creating a video Call-To-Action (CTA)
- Lead generation with video
- Video data and analytics- measuring your video campaigns
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
Registration is open now, click here to reserve your spot today!