SCORE San Diego Workshops at USU – September 2017 Schedule
August 22, 2017
United States University is proud to continue to host the SCORE San Diego workshop series this September. SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
These low-cost workshops will be presented by our area’s leading experts in their field. Learn how to start, promote, or expand your business – no matter what size or industry!
- Saturday September 9, 9am to 12pm – Financing Your Business
- Saturday September 9, 1pm to 4pm – Business Basics
- Tuesday September 12, 9am to 12pm – Quickbooks Basic
- Thursday September 14, 9am to 12pm – The Art of Negotiation
- Friday September 15, 1pm to 4pm – Importing, Sourcing, and Payments
- Saturday September 16, 9am to 12pm – Grow Your Business
- Saturday September 16, 1pm to 4pm – Business Plan A: You, the Market, and the Competition
- Tuesday September 19, 1pm to 4pm – Pay-Per-Click (PPC): Search Engine Marketing on Google’s Adwords
- Wednesday September 20, 9am to 12pm – Quickbooks Basics 2
- Friday September 22, 9am to 12pm – SEO: How to Get More Traffic to Your Website Using Search Engines
- Friday September 22, 1pm to 4pm – Cold Calls, Prospects, and Testimonials
- Saturday September 23, 1pm to 4pm – Business Plan B: Setting Goals & Telling the World
- Tuesday September 26, 9am to 12pm – Leveraging Video Marketing to Engage Your Target Audience, Drive Traffic, and Generate Leads
- Wednesday September 27, 9am to 12pm – Quickbooks Advanced
- Thursday September 28, 1pm to 4pm – Buying and Selling A Business
- Friday September 29, 1pm to 4pm – Internet Marketing in the Real World
- Saturday September 30, 9am to 12pm – Are You Ready to Start Your Own Business?
- Saturday September 30, 1pm to 4pm – Business Plan C: Will You Make Money?