USU to Host SCORE San Diego’s Workshop on QuickBooks Online – Friday, May 12th, 2017
February 22, 2017
United States University is proud to host SCORE San Diego’s workshop, “QuickBooks Online” on Friday, May 12th from 1pm – 5pm.
Please note: This workshop does NOT cover QuickBooks Windows or Mac Desktop Versions.
You can do your own bookkeeping and control all your finances from anywhere. This class demonstrates how to choose which version of QuickBooks Online is right for you and teaches the basic functionality of the software.
- Topic 1: Converting from QuickBooks Desktop to QuickBooks Online
- Topic 2: Introduction to QuickBooks Online
- Topic 3: Navigating QuickBooks Online
- Topic 4: Chart of Accounts
- Topic 5: Product and Services
- Topic 6: Vendors – Expenses & Purchases
- Topic 7: Time Tracking – Employees & Sub-Contractors
- Topic 8: Customers – Sales Transactions
- Topic 9: Payroll
- Topic 10: Bank Feeds
- Topic 11: Sales Tax
- Topic 12: Extra Information on Transactions
- Topic 13: Reporting
- Topic 14: Expanded Functionality in the Office
- Topic 15: Support
This is a lecture-format workshop being taught from a PC. You will receive comprehensive handouts and a student guide. Since the software is cloud based, students are encouraged to bring their laptop as the sample file being taught from will be available to class participants if they wish to follow along on their PC. Otherwise the handout will contain the link so students can practice after class.
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
Registration is open now, click here to reserve your spot today!