USU to Host SCORE San Diego’s Workshop on QuickBooks Advanced – Friday, May 5th, 2017
February 21, 2017
United States University is proud to host SCORE San Diego’s workshop, “QuickBooks Advanced” on Friday, May 5th from 9am – 12pm.
Join SCORE as they teach you how to take your record keeping to the next level with advanced applications for maximizing the advantages of QuickBooks. Learn how to use document storage, and customizing reports for your business.
- Job costing and job profitability
- Expense reimbursements for invoices
- Price levels & billing rates
- Estimates & purchase orders
- Many special transactions including: bad debts, retuned checks, prepaid deposits and petty cash
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
Registration is open now, click here to reserve your spot today!