USU to Host SCORE San Diego’s Workshop on Online Advertising -Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017
February 22, 2017
United States University is proud to host SCORE San Diego’s workshop, “Online Advertising: Fastest, Predictable and Affordable Way to Grow Your Business” on Tuesday, May 23rd from 9am – 12pm.
Join us to learn how digital advertising doesn’t have to be intimidating, confusing, or even terribly expensive and learn how it can effectively grow your business or brand today.
Tips, tricks, and techniques that you will learn to put your business on the map right away:
- Detailed overview of digital advertising as a compliment to or replacement for traditional advertising methods (pros and cons)
- With so many digital ad platforms, how you can distinguish between them and choose the right option to market your business online?
- How to budget for your online ad campaign-regardless of budget size?
- Comparisons between search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, and online ads
- Ad creation, design, call-to-action, etc.
- How to effectively use “targeting” to laser-focus on your desired audience and reduce your ad budget
- Detailed overview of ad platforms: Facebook ads, Display ads, Google (PPC), Video ads, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Great copywriting to make your ads convert
- What exactly is “retargeting” of my ad and how does it work?
- How all ad data can be tracked, measured, and adjusted to ensure best return on your ad dollar (ROI)
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
Registration is open now, click here to reserve your spot today!