USU to Host SCORE San Diego’s Workshop on Business Basics – Saturday May 13, 2017
March 16, 2017
United States University is proud to host SCORE San Diego’s workshop, “Business Basics” on Saturday, May 13th from 9am – 12pm.
Are you thinking about starting your own business? Have you already started a new business and need a little “tune-up”? If so, this workshop is just right for you. This comprehensive but easy-to-understand overview will help you get started on the right path toward a successful business.
- The business owner’s role and the need to conduct a self-assessment
- The importance of having a business plan
- Various legal structures of a business
- The need for sound financial controls
- Where to go and what is required to obtain capital for your new business
- Marketing techniques to promote your business
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
Registration is open now, click here to reserve your spot today!