USU to Host SCORE San Diego’s Workshop on Getting SEO Website Traffic – Friday, April 28th, 2017
February 22, 2017
United States University is proud to host SCORE San Diego’s workshop, “SEO – How to Get More Traffic to Your Website Using Search Engines” on Friday. April 28th from 9am – 12pm.
SEO or ‘Search Engine Optimization’ is the process of optimizing your website to show up prominently in search engine results. Unlike search engine advertising or other paid marketing channels, clicks from organic search results don’t cost you anything. With SEO being more important than ever, it’s now an integral part of any savvy marketer’s strategy. This workshop is designed to help marketers of any size business to understand the key elements of SEO and the fundamentals needed to start their own campaign.
- Understanding how search engine ranking algorithm’s really work and to clear up any myths or confusion surrounding the process.
- Learn the elements of a website that search engines evaluate when determining the ordering of search results.
- Learn best practices for writing title tags, meta descriptions, URLs and other onpage elements
- Learn keyword research techniques and how to choose the optimal keywords for your website.
- Understand the fundamentals of ‘local’ SEO and how to execute basic local SEO optimization tactics and techniques.
This workshop will be presented by John Bertino, owner/founder of The Agency Guy, Inc. and Co-Founder of the SoCal Marketing Club. John is a Hubspot-certified inbound marketing expert and SEO aficionado with a passion for teaching SEO and content marketing. He has over a decade of digital marketing under his belt with experience in working with both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
Registration is open now, click here to reserve your spot today!