USU to Host SCORE San Diego’s Workshop on Digital Business Automation – Friday, March 3rd, 2017
February 21, 2017
United States University is proud to host SCORE San Diego’s workshop, “CRM: Digital Business Automation for Sales and Marketing” on Friday, March 3rd from 9am – 12pm.
Join SCORE as they teach how to take advantage of digital technology to help you and your business save time in your various everyday work processes. This workshop is designed to help marketers of any size business to understand the key elements of business automation, focused on and the fundamentals needed to automate many aspects of their marketing and sales processes.
- Learn what is business automation and how it can save you time (and money).
- What marketing and sales automation is all about.
- Core business and marketing automation concepts.
- Understanding the difference between automated vs. manual processes.
- What it takes to marketing in today’s modern world, and provide sample marketing and sales automation workflows.
- The basics of how digital business automation works.
- Benefits of automating your work processes.
- 12 ways to save time and money in your sales and marketing tasks.
- Learn about “Smart” and advanced automation workflows, for those looking for extra ways to optimize their existing e-mail marketing campaigns or automated workflows.
- Learn what is a CRM and the various marketing automation tools available.
- How to choose the best automation tools for your busines
- How to get started, an automation checklist.
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
Registration is open now, click here to reserve your spot today!