USU to Host SCORE San Diego’s Workshop on Customer Service – Weds, Mar. 8th, 2017
February 16, 2017
United States University is proud to host SCORE San Diego’s workshop, “Customer Service, Retention, & Satisfaction” on Wednesday, March 8th from 9am – 12pm.
Join SCORE as they teach how to make great impressions in any situation so customers keep coming back. In addition, we will focus on building existing customer relationships to bring more business. You will walk away with new skills and plans to succeed in wowing your customers.
- What do your customers really want?
- How do you find that out?
- Perceptions of bad service and how to fix it
- Working with difficult, angry or frustrated customers
- Making great impressions in person, on the telephone and via email
- Proven, reliable customer methods that work
- Training employees to “walk the talk” in customer service
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
Registration is open now, click here to reserve your spot today!