USU to Host SCORE San Diego’s Workshop on Costing & Pricing Analysis – Thursday May 25, 2017
March 16, 2017
United States University is proud to host SCORE San Diego’s workshop, “Costing, Pricing, Break Even Analysis” on Thursday May 25, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
All businesses face the same critically important challenge: How to price products or services and make a profit. Before establishing prices you should understand your marketing goals, the factors that influence pricing strategy and the possible pricing strategies you might employ. This workshop will cover pricing and costing basics and show you how to answer some very basic questions, such as:
- What annual sales level is needed to cover my costs and simply break even?
- How much do I have to sell to realize my targeted income?
- How much do I have to sell every day just to warrant opening my doors?
- Is it a good idea to move to a larger or nicer facility?
- Should I hire full time employees or hire hourly independent contractors?
- What pitfalls should I avoid when setting my prices?
SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
Registration is open now, click here to reserve your spot today!