Transfer and Articulation Specialist
The primary function of the Transfer & Articulation Specialist is to determine course equivalency, maintain and update articulation/transfer agreements, and enter transfer coursework into the SIS. The Transfer & Articulation Specialist may review transfer student application files, articulation transfer credit, assist potential students during the admission process, and advise current students on potential transferability of coursework.
- Knowledge and strong ability to use complex databases
- Under the guidance of the Registrar, serves as lead in the evaluation, planning, and organization of transfer credit and articulation process
- Ability to interpret and apply transfer credit policies
- Ability to perform transcript evaluations and maintain course equivalency database
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate information in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and written to all constituencies
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years of professional academic experience in administration and/or records
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in analyzing transfer credit courses or advising
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail, accuracy and efficient workflow
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Proficient with computer and word processing skills
- Ability to perform job functions with little supervision
Location: Phoenix, Arizona or San Diego CA Campus
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and an affirmative action employer.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include relevant unofficial copies of transcripts, copies of nursing licenses or similar certifications, and any other pertinent materials for consideration.