Subject Matter Experts
United States University is currently seeking additional Subject Matter Experts in the following areas:
- Web Design
- Cyber Security
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Software Development
- Computer Networking
Subject matter expert will be responsible for creating/revising a specific course as designated by the Director of Curriculum. The subject matter expert will create engaging content for an 8-week online course. Prepare original work through learning objectives, overviews, syllabi, reading assignments, current videos and articles to assist with learning of content, assignments, discussion questions, Signature Assignment and alignment of goals and objectives
- Create engaging content for an 8-week course.
- Prepare original work through learning objectives, overviews, syllabi, reading assignments, current videos and articles to assist with learning of content, assignments, discussion questions, Signature Assignment and alignment of goals and objectives.
- Ensure credit hour count meets requirements
- Create essay questions for the program’s proctored exam
- Work collaboratively with the curriculum team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to produce content on a schedule
- Doctorate in technology-related areas (e.g., information systems, technology and management)
- 5-years-experience in using system design models and implementing in real-world contexts
- Familiarity with APA formatting
- Competency in basic curricular design processes
- Experience and proficiency in creating engaging content for online courses
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include relevant unofficial copies of transcripts, copies of nursing licenses or similar certifications, and any other pertinent materials for consideration.