Institutional Research Analyst
Provide data analysis and reporting on institutional research. Lead production of periodic public, compliance and administrative reports and surveys to support information needs of the University.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead production of periodic, compliance and administrative reports and internal and external surveys;
- Provide institutional, state and federal reporting data/information that includes, accreditation, strategic planning, enrollment management, IPEDS and other data as requested or needed;
- Develop, analyze and provide interpretation of institutional data;
- Manage and provide web based data collection processes, including web surveys and internal databases;
- Collaborate with cross functional departments. define information needs, provide appropriate data collections methods;
- Conduct reviews and assessment of academic and student services programs;
- Develop and document procedures to ensure data integrity;
- Provide support in designing and developing systems and standardized procedures for the collection, management and dissemination of data and analysis in support of institutional decisions and reporting;
- Provide training on understanding and analyzing institutional data;
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. This is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience;
- Minimum 3-years’ of previous experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent logical reasoning and organizational skills;
- Knowledge of fundamental methodologies, statistics and higher education assessment processes a plus;
- Demonstrated abilities with common computer software MS Office;
- Ability to effectively use analytical software and statistical analysis tools.
The essential functions of the job are usually performed in an environmentally controlled facility where the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This position may involve working in a combination of office and classroom environments.
While performing the job duties, the employee is regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee may sometimes be required to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment and physical demands described are representative of those required of an employee to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.
About United States University:
USU empowers students to succeed. We do it by offering an accessible, nurturing, and student-focused education experience to students who desire progress in their personal or professional lives. Our diverse faculty forge personal relationships with students, mentoring them throughout their entire educational journey. With small class sizes, 24/7 access and support, and scholarship opportunities, USU is an inclusive community of learning dedicated to the personal and professional growth of our students and graduates.
The academic programs at USU are embedded with real-world applications and designed to give students the resources they need to continually advance in their chosen fields. With Colleges of Nursing, Health Sciences, Business and Management, and Education, USU provides highly-relevant education in high-demand fields.
USU University features:
- Online or on-campus studies to meet your unique needs
- Financial aid and scholarships available to qualified students
- Small class sizes with the personal attention you need to succeed
- Open enrollment, we accept applications year-round
- Online tutoring available 24/7
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are located at 7675 Mission Valley Road, San Diego, CA 92108