Information Technology, Director (Phoenix, AZ preferred)
Aspen Group is currently seeking a full-time Director of Information Technology. Preferred location– Phoenix, AZ.
The Director of Information Technology will oversee IT operations, develop & establish systems to support implementation strategies, and create IT policies. This role requires a strong technology background and the ability to manage and motivate people.
- Manage all employee hardware (keycards, location access, computers, tablets, mobile devices) across many locations.
- Create and manage policies related to employee hardware, network and on-site security.
- Manage on-site network hardware, cabling systems, switches, routers, firewalls, classroom equipment (TV, AV).
- Select and work closely with vendors to manage the above at various locations.
- Serve as the Active Directory Administrator.
- Manage a team of Support Specialists that provide 1:1 technical support to all employees.
- Provide basic training and support for heavily used third party applications such as Zoom, Slack, Google Suite.
- Configure and organize all aspects of your department to meet NIST and SOX compliance requirements.
- Hire and train excellent Support Specialists who are dedicated to helping our employees.
- Already have a systematic and sophisticated approach to hardware management.
- Implement security best practices.
- Will bring with you a set of heavily used policies and procedures that align with NIST and SOX compliance requirements.
- Managed hardware inventory for an organization of a least 500 employees, with multiple locations and mostly remote employees.
- Write clearly, succinctly and can communicate politely with non-technical employees.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing Active Directory.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with hardware management.
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Job Type: Full-time