Health Sciences Adjunct Faculty
United States University is currently seeking additional adjunct faculty to teach Health Sciences courses online and in San Diego, CA.
United States University, was founded in 1997 to provide a unique learning environment based on academic rigor, personal attention, and fulfilling the educational needs of underserved populations including the Hispanic and Latino communities in Southern California. United States University(https://www.usuniversity.edu) is uniquely successful in serving its target population and attaining its academic and social missions.
Immediate Courses to Fill:
- Development and Evaluation of Health Programs
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Ethics in Healthcare
- Financial Management of Health Care
- Health Across the Lifespan
- Health and Society
- Health Education
- Health Promotion Program Planning and Design
- Human Nutrition
- Human Physiology
- Informatics in Health
- Introduction to Health Services Administration
- Long Term Care
- Management of Non-Profits
- Policies & Ethics in Health Care
- Principles of Education & Teaching Individuals & Communities
- Research Methods/Statistics
- Capstone in Health Care
Essential Job Functions:
- Motivate students to achieve learning outcomes in interactive class discussions
- Interact with an academically and culturally diverse student population
- Submit grades and applicable documents in a timely manner
- Continue professional development and scholarly research in area(s) of expertise
- Doctoral/Terminal Degree (from a regionally accredited university/college)
- One – two years of teaching experience in an academic setting
- Flexible to teach day, evening, and weekends – only for on ground courses
- Online teaching experience – only for online courses
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.