Job Title: Enrollment Advisor
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Department: Admissions and Enrollment
Job Category: Non-Exempt
Position Type: Full-Time
To provide a consultative service to prospective students with the goal of helping them; 1) make an informed decision to apply to Aspen University or United States University, and 2) to guide each students’ application process all the way through their first enrollment while providing the best student experience.
- Answer inbound calls, e-mails, and live chats as a means to respond to prospective student’s questions about the University’s academic offerings/accreditations/quality of professors/course & graduation rates, and assist prospective students through the application process.
- Make outbound calls to existing (in process) applicants to help them complete their application process.
- Make outbound calls and send e-mails to prospective students that have completed a University inquiry form.
- Use professional and proper communication to relay necessary information to prospective students.
- Schedule appointments to effectively contact and follow up with all prospective students.
- Document all interactions with prospective students into the lead database (including phone calls, e-mails, and live chats), update student information, and reach out to other departments for additional assistance, as needed.
- Assist applicants in compiling the necessary admission documents.
- Strive to meet a daily activity goal in addition to a monthly team enrollment goal.
- Perform other duties as apparent or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Candidate should possess excellent oral communication skills, exhibit patience and adaptability, and be able to multi-task.
- Have the highest level of integrity following all University, State, and Federal requirements.
- Ability to talk on the phone and sit or stand at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Must be computer literate with basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel, e-mail, Internet, and the ability to learn the internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other necessary systems.
- Ability to listen effectively and communicate consistently in an upbeat manner verbally and through e-mail.
- Have knowledge of the education sector, terms, and language.
- Work well individually and in a team environment.
- We highly encourage staff to take advantage of our tuition benefit to complete their degree in order to better understand the student experience.
- This is NOT a sales position. The ideal candidate believes in the value of earning a college degree and supporting students in the online environment.
- This position is not remote. Although Aspen University is located in Colorado, this position will require that the ideal candidate commute to our office located in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Salary dependent on experience.
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and an affirmative action employer.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include relevant unofficial copies of transcripts, copies of nursing licenses or similar certifications, and any other pertinent materials for consideration.