College of Business and Technology Adjunct Faculty
United States University is currently seeking additional adjunct faculty to teach Undergraduate and Graduate business courses. Courses will be taught both on ground at the San Diego campus and on line, Pearson’s Learning Management System, Open Class.
United States University, was founded in 1997 to provide a unique learning environment based on academic rigor, personal attention, and fulfilling the educational needs of underserved populations including the Hispanic and Latino communities in Southern California. United States University is uniquely successful in serving its target population and attaining its academic and social missions.
We are looking for faculty with experience teaching one or more of the following courses:
- Business Information Systems
- Business Math
- Data Analysis & Decision-Making
- Entrepreneurship and Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology for Managers
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Internet Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Capstone courses
- Participate in the development of and continual improvement of course content
- Provide students with a comprehensive course syllabi that contains detailed descriptions of course requirements, course learning objectives, and grading policies
- Motivate students to achieve course learning outcomes through assignments and online interactive discussions
- Regularly monitor students’ progress, attendance, grades, and adherence to University policies
- Maintain communication with all students at risk; work with these students to address any issues that may impede their academic progress to increase student retention and success
- Respond to students and submit grades and applicable documents in a timely manner
- Continue professional development and scholarly research in area(s) of expertise
- Doctoral/Terminal Degree in Business or closely related field (from a regionally accredited university/college) or
- MBA with considerable work experience
- Experience teaching in on line environment and knowledge of multiple Learning Management Systems/Platforms.
- Willingness to attend faculty meetings as scheduled
- Adherence to accreditation commission standards, agency regulations, and University policies and procedure
- Two-three years of teaching experience at the undergraduate and/or graduate level
- Pass background and reference checks
- Southern California Resident preferred
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.