The Affiliate Coordinator in the Office of Field Experience oversees the database and affiliate (preceptor and location) relations required for clinical field experience and supports all users of the OFE database such as students, affiliates, preceptors and other department. The Affiliate Coordinator is responsible for ensuring quality and legal review and accuracy of data inputted into the system. The Affiliate Coordinator will facilitate necessary approvals associated with preceptor compliance.
- Responsible for collecting all documents and information required for affiliation agreement for legal signature ensuring high degree of accuracy in the pre-approved agreement.
- Ensures daily/regular communication with CPC team, legal department, insurance broker, College and affiliate on status of agreement; responsible for removing obstacles and roadblocks to ensure timely completion.
- Contacts practicum sites to start affiliation agreement and discusses requirements and needs.
- Works affiliation agreements through process to ensure timely completion keeping all stakeholders apprised of status.
- Addresses affiliate concerns and escalates when needed to ensure continued engagement of affiliate.
- Responsible for maintaining active agreements and coordinating renewals when necessary.
- Creates a positive front-end experience to ensure affiliates remain supportive of being a practicum site.
- Establishes rapport and positive relationships with affiliates and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Recommends process improvements to maximize quality of process for affiliates, OFE, the division, and the College.
- Facilitate Preceptor approval process and ensure timely completion, escalating any rushes as required
- Maintain a database of information which shows status of all in process and executed documents, as well as preceptor information and approvals; responsible for filing all executed agreements for easy retrieval in required information system.
- Create and convey training and new required processes to users.
- Assist users with technical experience of database.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Must hold a bachelor degree in business, management, or health administration.
- Experience managing or developing databases
- Experience in negotiation, business development or working with vendors
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of principles and methods of adult education
- Skill in setting priorities, making critical decisions, and remaining flexible in high pressure situations
- Skill in executing responsibilities in a timely, meticulous and professional manner, while demonstrating initiative and creativity
- Skill in creating and maintaining human and automated systems to protect physical security of persons and equipment and confidentiality of data and records
- Skill in creating and coordinating complex schedules, calendars, activities, and events
- Skill in creating, managing, and using data systems to support decision making
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Ability to interact effectively with university administrators and leaders in the public and private sectors
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include relevant unofficial copies of transcripts, copies of nursing licenses or similar certifications, and any other pertinent materials for consideration.