Adjunct Faculty – Undergraduate – BSBA
United States University is currently seeking additional Adjunct Faculty to teach undergraduate – BSBA courses in the following disciplines:
- Mathematics (Business Math, Statistics and College Algebra)
- Organizational Leadership
- Business Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources
Courses will be taught online.
- Motivate students to achieve learning outcomes in interactive class discussions
- Interact with an academically and culturally diverse student population
- Submit grades and applicable documents in a timely manner
- Continue professional development and scholarly research in area(s) of expertise
- Doctoral/Terminal Degree (from a regionally accredited university/college)
- One – two years of teaching experience in an academic setting
- Flexible to teach day, evening, and weekends – only for on ground courses
- Online teaching experience – only for online courses
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include relevant unofficial copies of transcripts, copies of nursing licenses or similar certifications, and any other pertinent materials for consideration.