United States University has an opening for a Vice President of Finance/CFO.
This is a remote position.
Exercise the highest professional standards in accounting, financial planning, and budgeting processes while working closely with the President, Board of Trustees, and staff to create timely and accurate reporting of the University’s current financial results, budgets, and forecasts. Employ financial planning, forecasting, cost analysis, and judgment to recommend strategic initiatives and directions.
- Provide financial reporting, including the monthly, quarterly, and annual close processes.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reporting packages for parent entity.
- Implement policies and procedures for the corporate accounting department.
- Develop University budgets with input from key stakeholders, perform budgetary reviews and implement necessary controls.
- Oversee day-to-day management of the University's financial operations.
- Provide President and CEO with timely financial information and guide strategic financial and operational initiatives.
- Provide effective communication to the Board of Trustees, audit committee, and finance committee.
- Prepare monthly cash flow budgeting.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten years of progressively responsible administrative responsibilities in a complex working environment, such as an institution of higher education.
- CPA preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and electronic mail software.
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and an affirmative action employer.
Please send your resume to Careers@aspu.com