United States University has an opening for a Compliance Manager to join the College of Nursing & Health Sciences. This is a remote position.
The Compliance Manager assists in providing operational and management oversight of compliance regulations for the nursing programs. Oversee compliance within the College, and ensure full compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures at federal, state, and local levels including establishing and updating policies, procedures, and standards of conduct. Similarly ensure compliance with all requirements of the College’s accreditors and relevant Boards of Nursing and Higher Education Boards. Provide ongoing compliance training, conduct presentations, provide advisory services, and serve as a mentor to fulfill and promote the College’s culture of compliance and commitment to integrity. Prepare reports detailing compliance initiatives regularly and recommend improvements or changes to the overall compliance program for leadership’s consideration. Monitor and, as necessary, coordinate compliance activities with other departments to remain current on all compliance requirements and to identify trends and suggest implementation of policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES – May include, but not limited to the following:
- Coordinates the college’s compliance program through the establishment of an annual compliance work plan including data collection, internal monitoring, and auditing of activities.
- Works collaboratively with University’s departments to ensure the college’s compliance needs are being met, and if they are not, work with departments to create a solution.
- Assists with periodic internal and external audits and inspections to identify and correct non-compliance issues with corrective actions when needed.
- Monitors, reviews, and edits policies and procedural processes to ensure compliance regulations to meet conformance measures.
- Maintains, monitors, and develops applicable master control plans/agreements.
- Provides compliance updates and information to the college’s administration and leadership team by researching and analyzing data and preparing a variety of regulatory reports.
- Communicates with faculty and students regarding essential information to ensure compliance with internal and external laws and regulations.
- Provides accreditation document organization and coordination.
- Serves as the college’s liaison on quality topics and conducts quality-related presentations, education and training as requested.
- Attends compliance and regulatory training to support and actively promote the college’s compliance programs.
- Measures and evaluates program effectiveness and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Ensures necessary action is taken for managing noncompliance situations.
- Maintaining a climate that promotes creativity and intellectual innovation.
- Complete self-studies and attend to regulatory compliance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor's degree in a field related to the position to be filled, or equivalency as determined by the appointing authority.
- Three (3) years of professional experience in an institution of higher education or in education, or other field that is directly related to the functions of the position to be filled or equivalency as determined by the appointing authority. Operational management experience is preferred. Excellent written and oral communication skills and a record of working in a collaborative setting are required.
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and an affirmative action employer.
Please send your resume to Careers@aspu.com