The Clinical Site Coordinator works closely with the Clinical Practice Manager, Program Director, and Office Manager to coordinate and oversee the daily operations of clinical rotations and compliance. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented individual, capable of managing multiple projects independently and as a team-member.
- Ensures all clinical documentation is maintained on file and is accurate, current, and complete.
- Maintains 100% compliance with all accreditation guidelines in clinical aspects of the nursing program.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Works and communicates effectively with all campus departmental staff.
- The Clinical Coordinator schedules faculty, group and individual student clinical placements.
- Maintains all required student and faculty health record documents. Regularly updates Project Concert and myClinicalExchange (mCE).
- Communicates with all nursing students and faculty on an ongoing basis to ensure that each person is up to date with immunizations, CPR, health insurance and any other required information.
- Ensures students receive reminders when requirements are about to expire or are not met.
- Participates in new student orientations and provides information on clinical requirements, timelines, and student responsibility on clearance requirements. Ensures that all ‘onboarding’ to MyClinicalExchange has occurred for each student and assigned faculty thirty days prior to the beginning of clinical start date.
- Participates in faculty meetings, new student orientations, and other campus-based meetings as requested.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Complies with all State, Department of Education, and accreditation regulations.
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2+ years working in office admin or higher education preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with BSN-PL students
- Detail-oriented, organized, logical and critical thinker
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.