Q: What programs do you offer?

A: Please visit each of our College pages to learn more about the programs we offer.


Q: How can I get into your school?

A: Contact the University at 1-800-316-6314 to schedule an appointment with an enrollment advisor or email


Q: Do I need to have previous college background?

A: No, students do not need previous college experience to enroll in a baccalaureate programs at United States University.


Q: How long is it going to take me to get my bachelor’s degree?

A: Most programs require 120 credits each course is worth 3-4 credits. How long it takes you to complete your program of study depends on whether you attend on a full-time or part-time basis, the number of courses transferred in, and availability of required courses. Visit the Programs page for detailed information on the program you wish to pursue.)


Q: How can I obtain a copy of the catalog?

A: The catalog is available here.


Q: Are you accredited/ what is your accreditation?

A: United States University is accredited by:

  • Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
  • The Entry Level Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner Program (Pre-Licensure) is approved by:
  • The Board of Registered Nursing
  • The Teacher Credentialing Programs are accredited by:
  • California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC)


Q: When do classes start? How long do they last?

A: There are two 8 week sessions in each semester. For a 3 credit class, students will typically meet for 3 hours twice a week.


Q: When can I start?

A: The University accepts applications continuously. Speak to an admissions advisor to determine how soon you can begin classes.


Q: What are the costs?

A: Costs are based on your program of study. For general information on tuition and fees, speak to an admissions advisor or visit the Tuition and Fees page.


Q: Where do I send my transcripts?

A: 7675 Mission Valley Road San Diego CA 92108

Attention to: Academic Records


Q: Has the university received my transcripts?

A: Please Contact Us to check if your transcripts have been received.


Q: Can I bring in a sealed transcript?

A: Yes, but please note that hand-delivered transcripts will only be accepted as official transcripts if originally sealed.


Q: Do I qualify for Financial Aid?

A: Please visit the Financial Aid page on US University’s Website for more information on eligibility requirements.


Q: Can I get a student loan if I don’t qualify for grants?

A: Additional information on the various forms of financial aid available to students can be found on the Financial Aid page.


Q: I have military benefits; can I use them at US University?

A: Yes, students can use military benefits (i.e., TA, GI Bill®, etc.). Additional information is available on the Military Benefits page.