Bachelor of Arts in Management
Start your business career with a degree from the US University School of Management
US University’s bachelor’s degree in management prepares students for work in a variety of business settings and roles. In this program you’ll develop the core competencies of communication, teamwork, planning, organization, and leadership and learn to apply them to management, marketing, and finance challenges.
Whether you’re just beginning your studies, have an associate’s degree or years of professional experience, the BA in Management will prepare you to take your career to the next level. Classes are available in San Diego and Orange Counties as well as online.
Program features include:
- Complete your degree in 40 months
- Small class sizes with the personal attention needed to help you succeed
- Federal financial aid available to qualified students
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the managerial role of planning, organizing, leading and controlling.
- Understand development and implementation of a SWOT Analysis in a variety of organizational settings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of attracting, developing and retaining a high quality and diverse workforce.
- Describe the role and strategies of marketing in organizations.
- Identify ethical and legal issues in managing organizations.
- Use online databases to conduct research on managing and trends in organizations.
- Use communication skills for managers that foster teamwork in an organization.
- Display fundamental knowledge of finance and budgeting in various organizations and use it to make informed decisions about the operating performance and financial position of a company.