Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
Join the fastest-growing segments of the healthcare industry
Whether you’re already employed in the healthcare industry or you’re looking to get into it, US University’s Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS) will help you get the competitive edge you need.
The BSHS degree offers three in-demand concentrations: Health Education, Health Services Administration and Gerontology. All concentrations are available on campus as well as online. The personalized attention, small class size, and affordable tuition rates offered at US University are all part of our commitment to new and returning students.
Program features include:
- Complete your degree in as little as 40 months
- Study on campus or online
- Federal financial aid available to qualified students
Program Learning Outcomes
- Employ effective written and oral communication appropriate for its intended audience
- Interpret mathematical information and concepts in verbal, numeric, graphical and symbolic form
- Develop and justify solutions through critical evaluation and analysis
- Identify information needs, locate and access relevant information and critically evaluate a diverse array
- Evaluate ethical issues and propose effective approaches to their resolution
- Work effectively and appropriately interact in a variety of cultural contexts
- Participate effectively in team problem-solving and decision-making situations in health sciences.
- Exhibit appropriate level of subject matter knowledge for the academic discipline