Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Earn the degree that defines leadership throughout the business world
Few degrees hold the status of the MBA when it comes to professional development and career and salary advancement opportunities. The pinnacle of education in the business world, your MBA degree will expand your understanding of how organizations are lead and managed.
Our faculty are experienced business professionals who understand what you need to know to be successful in an increasingly competitive and global economy. Flexibility, personal attention, small class sizes, and affordable tuition rates are just a few of the educational advantages you’ll experience while earning your MBA from United States University.
Program features include:
- Small class sizes with the personal attention needed to help you succeed
- Faculty who are both scholars and business practitioners
- Opportunities to interact with faculty and colleagues online
- Federal financial aid available to qualified students
Program Learning Outcomes
- Accurately and effectively communicate business concepts in written and oral presentations.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and utilize financial and other quantitative data to support business decisions.
- Demonstrate ability to access, interpret, and evaluate academic and professional sources of business- related data and information.
- Utilize critical and analytical skills to synthesize information and create innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Describe the ethical obligations of profit and non-profit businesses and demonstrate understanding of how to resolve ethical dilemmas in specific business situations.
- Exhibit awareness of how multiple perspectives and cultural differences influence team dynamics and an understanding of how to leverage these differences in pursuit of optimal team decision-making and performance.
- Ability to utilize knowledge of business theory and practice to generate multiple strategies to achieve both short-term and long-term business objectives.