Bachelor of Arts in Management
Start your business career with a degree from the USU College of Business and Management.
USU’s Bachelor of Arts in Management prepares students for work in a variety of business roles and settings. In this program, students develop an understanding of the core competencies necessary to be successful in today’s business environment.
Program features include:
- Small class sizes with the personal attention you need to succeed
- Faculty who are both scholars and experienced business practitioners
- Federal financial aid available to qualified students
Program learning outcomes
- Accurately and effectively communicate business concepts in written and oral presentations.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative research findings to support management decisions.
- Demonstrate ability to utilize multiple sources of information in addressing business challenges.
- Utilize critical and analytical skills to synthesize information and create innovative solutions.
- Describe the ethical obligations of profit and non-profit businesses.
- Explain how diversity of opinion and perspective impact team processes and outcomes.
- Demonstrate knowledge of theory and practices of different organizational structures and how they support organizational goals and responsibilities