United States University is proud to host a series of workshops by SCORE San Diego. SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
These low-cost workshops will be presented by our area’s leading experts in their field. Learn how to start, promote, or expand your business – no matter what size or industry!
- Friday June 2nd, 9am–12pm: Tax Considerations for Small Business
- Saturday June 3rd, 9am–12pm: Business Plan B – Setting Goals & Telling the World
- Saturday June 3rd, 1pm–4pm: Are You Ready to Start Your Own Business?
- Thursday June 8th, 9am–12pm: Email Marketing – Design, Layout & Content Marketing Strategies
- Friday June 9th, 9am–12pm: Customer Service, Retention & Satisfaction
- Saturday June 10th, 9am–12pm: Business Plan C – Will You Make Money
- Saturday June 10th, 1pm–4pm: Business Basics
- Monday June 12th, 1pm–4pm: Cold Calls, Prospects and Testimonials
- Tuesday June 13th, 9am–12pm: Patents, Copyrights and Trademarks
- Tuesday June 13th, 1pm–4pm: Social Media for the Busy Entrepreneur
- Wednesday June 14th, 1pm–4pm: Buying and Selling a Business
- Saturday June 17th, 9am–12pm: Financing Your Business
- Saturday June 17th, 1pm–4pm: Business Plan A: – You, the Market and the Competition
- Thursday June 22nd, 1pm–4pm: Pay-Per-Click (PPC) – Search Engine Marketing on Google’s Adwords
- Saturday June 24th, 1pm–4pm: Business Plan B – Setting Goals & Telling the World
- Friday June 30th, 1pm–4pm: Importing, Sourcing & Payments