United States University is proud to continue to host the SCORE San Diego workshop series this August. SCORE is a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in both San Diego and Imperial Counties. They provide free and confidential business assistance to both prospective entrepreneurs and existing small business owners, as well as conduct a variety of low-cost workshops on how to establish and manage successful businesses.
These low-cost workshops will be presented by our area’s leading experts in their field. Learn how to start, promote, or expand your business – no matter what size or industry!
- Wednesday August 2, 1pm to 4pm – QuickBooks Online
- Saturday August 5, 9am to 12pm – Business Basics
- Saturday August 5, 1pm to 4pm – Business Model Canvas: Getting Your Business from Idea to Paper
- Tuesday August 8, 9am to 12pm – Financial Statements: Their Importance and How to Use Them
- Saturday August 12, 9am to 12pm – Business Plan A: You, the Market and the Competition
- Saturday August 12, 1pm to 4pm – Costing, Pricing, Break Even Analysis
- Tuesday August 15, 9am to 12pm – CRM: Digital Business Automation for Sales and Marketing
- Saturday August 19, 9am to 12pm – Business Plan B: Setting Goals & Telling the World
- Tuesday August 22, 9am to 12pm – Online Advertising: Fastest, Predictable and Affordable Way to Grow Your Business
- Wednesday August 23, 9am to 12pm – How to Start a Non-Profit Corporation
- Friday August 25, 9am to 12pm – Customer Service, Retention & Satisfaction
- Saturday August 26, 9am to 12pm – Business Plan C: Will You Make Money
- Saturday August 26, 1pm to 4pm – Are You Ready to Start Your Own Business?
- Tuesday August 29, 9am to 11am – Tax Considerations for Small Business