At the meeting of the California Board of Registered Nursing held on November 6th, 2013, United States University (USU) was granted permission to admit one cohort of 20 students into the Accelerated Bachelors of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program in January, 2014. Consequently, USU will begin accepting applications for admission into the ABSN program effective immediately. We will admit 20 students and select three alternates who would enter the program should any of the 20 admitted students be unable to continue.
- An information session will be held on Thursday, November 14th at 6:30 pm and Sunday, November 16th at 2:00PM for those who are interested in applying to the program. Please call 1-888-422-3381 to reserve your spot or email email@example.com.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to attend one of these Information Sessions prior to submitting an application. Prospective students are encouraged to have family members attend the information session, however, please no small children.
- Applications will be accepted until 5:00PM on Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Students who meet the application requirements will be invited for an interview with the Dean of Nursing. All interviews must be completed by December 20th.
- Selection of students to be admitted will be made by December 20th, 2013. Only 20 applicants will be admitted into the program. While 3 alternates will be identified, they will not be fully admitted into the program unless one of the 20 withdraws.
- There will be a mandatory Orientation on the first day of class on January 6th at 8:00AM. All 20 admitted students and 3 alternates will be required to attend this Orientation.
If you have questions or require further information, please call us at 1-888-422-3381 and we will be happy to assist you.