Current Student Faqs

Q: How do I know when my class starts?
A: Class dates are available on the Academic Calendar page on our website.

Q: How do I transfer my credits to US University?
A: Official transcripts must be sent from any previously attended institutions to the Registrar’s Office. These requests must be completed during the admissions process to ensure maximum transfer credit application. Once the official evaluation has been completed, the student will be notified by the Academic Advising team.

Q: Where do I view my class schedule?
A: You may view your class schedule by logging into the student portal.

Q: Who do I contact if I have to miss a class or am running late for a class?
A: Contact your professor via e-mail. Calls to the front desk are not a guaranteed way to let your professor know you will not be in attendance.

Q: What do I need to do if I want to drop a class I am registered to take?
A: Contact your Academic Advisor immediately. You will also need to speak to the Financial Aid Department as changes in enrollment may affect your financial aid disbursement.

Q: I am unable to continue with class, what do I need to do?
A: See your Academic Advisor to discuss your possible options.

Q: I don’t agree with the grade I received from my instructor, what can I do?
A: Speak to your instructor. If you are still not satisfied after speaking to the instructor, you may speak to your Academic Advisor.

Q: How do I obtain an official transcript?
A: You will need to complete a Transcript Request Form and pay the associated transcript request fee. Transcript requests are processed within three business days provided the student does not have any outstanding financial obligations to the University.

Q: Is there a fee to obtain official transcripts?
A: A $5.00 fee is charged for every official transcript requested.

Q: How do I receive an unofficial transcript?
A: You can see your grades and obtain an unofficial transcript through your student portal.

Q: Will I get a school email?
A: You will receive your account information (including school email, login and password) approximately two weeks prior to the start of your classes. This information will be sent by the IT department. If you misplace your information or have any login issues, please contact the Help Desk.

Q: My employer/daycare needs proof that I am going to school, where can I get that?
A: You can obtain enrollment verification from the Registrar’s Office.