Whistleblower Protection Policy
A “whistleblower” is an employee who discloses information to a government or law enforcement agency where the employee has reasonable cause to believe that the information discloses:
- A violation of state or federal statute;
- A violation or noncompliance with a state or federal rule or regulation;
- A violation of laws enacted for the protection of corporate shareholders, investors, employees and the general public; or
- With reference to employee safety or health, unsafe working conditions or work practices in the employee’s employment or place of employment.
Employees are encouraged to first raise their concerns with their supervisor/manager, company CEO or human resources. Anonymous written, electronic or telephonic communications may be submitted to any of the foregoing individuals or employees may instead report alleged violations anonymously via phone:
- Toll Free Hotline: English 1‐877‐472‐2110;
- Spanish 1-800‐216‐1288; or
- Via email at reports@lighthouse‐services.com
Information regarding possible violations of state or federal statutes, rules or regulations or violations of fiduciary responsibility to shareholders, investors or employees can call the California State Attorney General’s Whistleblower Hotline at 1-800-952-5225. The Attorney General will refer the call to the appropriate government authority for review and possible investigation.