Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
Program Level – Master’s degree
Program Length – 24 months
How much will the Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner program cost me?*
|Books & Supplies||$3,600|
|On-Campus Room & Board||Not offered|
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
What other costs are there for this program?
For further program cost information click here for our current fee schedule.
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: $41,000
- Private education loans: $0
- Institutional financing plan: $0
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 24 months to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2014-2015, 48% finished in 24 months.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
- The job placement rate for students who completed this program is 0%.
- Name of the state this placement rate is calculated for: California
- Follow the link to find out who is included in the calculation of this rate: http://bppe.ca.gov/lawsregs/ppe_act.pdf
- What types of jobs were these students placed in? – The job placement rate includes completers hired for: Jobs within the field
- Positions that recent completers were hired for include: n/a
- When were the former students employed? – n/a
- How were completers tracked? – USU is in the progess of developing the placement tracking and documentations of our graduates.
Jobs related to this program: