Students seeking admission to United States University must meet ONE (1) of the following criteria:
- Be a high school graduate
- Successfully complete the General Educational Development (GED) test
- Be a transfer student from another accredited college or university in good academic standing with an earned Associate’s degree, and obtained a minimum grade of “C-” (GPA of 1.75) or better in all general education courses.
Students must submit proof that they have met one of the above criteria to be accepted to the University. Students who meet criteria 3 (transfer students) are not required to submit proof of having met criteria 1 or 2.
- Some programs have additional requirements. Please contact an Admissions Advisor for additional information
- International applicants, please refer to the International Admissions page for more information
To begin the admission process contact an Admissions Advisor today.