United States University accepts international students on a regular basis. This is done to provide a genuine, cross-cultural educational experience for both international and domestic students and to provide opportunities to students who desire an educational experience in the United States. This is the first step to a new career and a brighter future. To enroll as a student at United States University, please follow these steps:
1. Contact an admissions advisor at 1-888-422-3381 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Have evaluation and all translated and evaluated transcripts to discuss with a representative (See list of acceptable agencies). Evaluation reports must be detailed course-by-course evaluations (Catalog Match) with equivalent US credits and grades. Please send a copy of all your transcripts by email to email@example.com or by fax to 1-888-616-5558 prior to your appointment.
3. Complete and submit your application for admission
IMPORTANT: Both your application and non-refundable application fee must be submitted in order to process your application.
4. Financial Certification of proof for sufficient funding for first year of schooling.
5. Proof of English Proficiency (learn more).
6. A copy of a current passport (must be valid up to 6 months after the initial start date on I-20).
7. Once complete, send all documentations to the following address:
United States University
6251 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630